Use the EMC to perform a remote wipe on a mobile phone
You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this procedure. To see what permissions you need, see the “Exchange ActiveSync device settings” entry in the Client Access Permissions topic.
1. In the console tree, navigate to Recipient Configuration > Mailbox.
2. Select the user from the Mailbox window.
3. In the action pane, click Manage mobile device, or right-click the user’s mailbox, and then click Manage mobile device.
4. Select the mobile phone you want to clear all data from.
5. In the Actions section, click Clear.
6. Click Clear again.
The remote device wipe has completed successfully.
The remote device wipe initiated on xx/xx/2009 is complete.
Device type: iPod
Device ID: Applxxxxx
Note: To sync with Microsoft Exchange, you must remove this device from the list in the Mobile Options page.
Otherwise, for security purposes, your device will continue to clear data if you try to sync again.
Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007